The information on this website is, to the best of our knowledge, true and accurate. However, all statements, recommendations or suggestions are made without guarantee, express or implied, on our part. We disclaim all warranties of MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE and FREEDOM FROM PATENT INFRINGEMENT and disclaim all liability in connection with the use of the information contained herein.
All such risks are assumed by the user.
The NutraGenesis LLC (“NutraGenesis”) provides all information on this web site exclusively under the following Terms and Conditions:
- The contents of this site, including all product, original and third party information, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The contents of this site are provided “As Is, With All Faults” and NutraGenesis disclaims all warranties including, but not limited to, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement and regulatory compliance. The products or product ingredients described in this site are not intended to cure, mitigate, treat or prevent any disease.
- NutraGenesis disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to (a) any errors or omissions in this web site and its content, including product information, third party content, technical inaccuracies, typographical errors and regulatory compliance, (b) the unavailability of this site or any portions thereof, or (c) your use of any information, products, equipment or software in connection with this site.
- NutraGenesis shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and lost profits or savings) in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with this site, including its original and third party content, regardless of any negligence of NutraGenesis.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Vermont, as they apply to agreements made and solely performed therein. Disputes arising hereunder shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in the State of Vermont.
- By accessing or using this website, including any content therein, you agree to the above Terms and Conditions. If these Terms and Conditions are not accessible in full, you must immediately terminate your use of this site.