Clinically tested Sensoril® Ashwagandha root and leaf extract possesses superior health benefits
Sensoril® is a multi-patented, self-affirmed GRAS, full-spectrum, clinically tested standardized root and leaf extract of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), an Ayurvedic adaptogenic botanical which has been revered for thousands of years for its ability to balance, energize, and revitalize.
Sensoril® was invented and later patented by Fulbright scholar and renowned Ashwagandha researcher, Dr. Shibnath Ghosal. It was Dr. Ghosal’s intention to merge the best of Ayurvedic herbal tradition (which was based on whole Ashwagandha root powder) with innovative nutritional technology to develop the most advanced, next-generation Ashwagandha extract available to date.
Sensoril® possesses superior health benefits in a wide range of dietary supplement product categories including: Stress, Energy, Mental Cognition, Cardiovascular Health and Joint Health.
Sensoril® Features & Benefits
- Multi-Patented, Full-Spectrum, Standardized Root and Leaf Extract
- Well-Defined Chemical Composition via HPLC Analysis
- Self-Affirmed GRAS
- Extracted with Water Only – No Solvents Used
- Stable – Three Year Shelf Life
- Water Soluble
- Not genetically modified through the use of modern biotechnology
- Vegetarian and Gluten Free
- Certified Organic Version also Available
- Kosher and Halal Certified
Sensoril® is a registered trademark of Natreon, Inc., a company specializing in the research and development of proprietary nutraceutical ingredients. Sensoril® is protected under U.S. patents 6,153,198 and 7,318,938. NutraGenesis is the exclusive North American sales and marketing agent for Sensoril®.