Let NutraGenesis Commercialize Your Ingredients
Has your company developed one or more novel nutraceutical ingredients that you wish to successfully commercialize in the North American and global markets?
NutraGenesis is an industry leader that brands, markets and sells patented or patent-pending, clinically tested nutraceutical ingredients to the dietary supplement and functional food and beverage industries in North America and worldwide. We continually seek out new strategic partnerships with global manufacturers, universities, biotech centers, patent-holders, and other inventors of novel nutraceutical technologies in order to successfully commercialize the industry’s most advanced ingredients. NutraGenesis offers the following benefits to suppliers we partner with:
- Exclusive marketing and sales agent for your company in the U.S. and globally with no fees incurred by you
- Nearly two decades of experience marketing and selling premium nutraceutical ingredients using a science-based approach
- Large prospect list and pre-qualified customer base of over 2500 companies including the biggest names in the dietary supplement, food, and beverage industries
- Targeted sales campaigns conducted by a trained staff of professional Sales Account Executives
- National advertising in electronic media and print trade journals
- Targeted business-to-business marketing campaigns using brochures,
white papers and sell sheets created by an in-house team of writers and
- Exclusive trademark branding for your ingredient
- Representation of your ingredient at industry-wide trade shows
- Company websites constructed to optimize Search Engine performance
- In-house logistics and support staff to streamline delivery of your product
NutraGenesis consists of a dedicated, multidisciplinary team of marketing and sales professionals, PhD scientists, graphic artists, and logistical support staff with expertise and proven success in the commercialization of novel nutraceuticals. To support the sale of these ingredients, we advertise in the industry’s leading Internet-based media and print trade journals, and utilize Search Engine Optimization on all company websites. Our veteran marketing team creates detailed sales tools, collaterals (brochures, sell sheets, tech sheets, and scientific white papers), and product-related email marketing campaigns.
At NutraGenesis, we are experts at marketing the science that supports our nutraceuticals. Each ingredient is backed by pre-clinical research and human clinical trials that demonstrate its efficacy, bioavailability, and safety at the recommended dosage, as well as mechanism of action. With extensive, multi-disciplinary research experience, our science team advises ingredient suppliers on the types of additional studies that may be required in order to substantiate condition-specific structure/function claims and successfully market their branded ingredients in today’s competitive markeplace.
NutraGenesis possesses an extremely successful sales model with one of the most extensive prospect and customer lists in the industry. With in-depth knowledge of the dietary supplement and food and beverage markets, our in-house sales team cultivates strong and valued relationships with customers in all market segments including Multi-Level/Direct Selling, Food Drug & Mass, Traditional Natural Foods Stores, Complementary & Alternative Medicine, Mail Order/Internet/TV/Radio, and Animal Nutrition.
NutraGenesis has represented nutraceutical ingredient companies from all over the world for nearly two decades, acting as their exclusive North American marketing and sales arms to the dietary supplement industry. Whether selling one or several ingredients provided by these companies, we have consistently turned these products into North American and global success stories. We invite you to contact our supply partners to learn more about their experience working with NutraGenesis (references available upon request).
For more information about Nutragenesis, contact Peter McNeary, CEO at email@example.com, Dr. Bruce Abedon at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 802-257-5345 to discuss how we can help you commercialize your novel nutraceutical ingredients.